In February I’ll be speaking at the Healthy Child Summit about Parenting Beyond Stereotypes – but you can get a sneak peek of 22 of the presentations starting November 18th!
- Would you like to learn how to prepare your body for the healthiest pregnancy possible?
- Are you interested in preparing for a natural birth, one with no or limited interventions?
- Would you like the support, encouragement, and resources to get off to the best start with breastfeeding?
- Would you like to learn about common childhood illnesses, how to prepare a natural medicine cabinet, and how to get your child off on the right foot nutritionally?
- Do you have questions about the signs of autism, adrenal fatigue, sensory processing disorders, and more? Wondering how you can support your child naturally through these deeper challenges?
- Are you looking to rid your home and environment of toxins, make your own natural cleaners and skincare products, and choose safe toys for your children?
- Are you looking for support in dealing with the teenage years including hormones and food choices?
- Are you a overwhelmed mama, struggling with self care?
Join Over 50 Professionals and Experts As They Empower, Educate, and Inspire Your Family’s Natural Health and Wellness Journey!
For more information on the complete Healthy Child Summit, launching February 2014, visit the Speaker Lineup page.
To take advantage of this special FREE 22-day sneak preview, simply sign up with your email below.
This will give you access to the 22 presentations listed below. (Please note that the lineup is subject to change without notice). You will have 24 hours to listen to each presentation for FREE. No catch. No gimmicks. Listen, learn, become inspired, and become empowered. Then come back in February and take your family’s natural health and wellness to a whole new level!